All businesses should move away from solely focusing on maximising profits and profitability. People are not resources, they are change-makers.
Companies that focus on people over the bottom line will be profitable in more way than one
Quote on Oppotunity
1. "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." – Albert Einstein
2. "You can’t outwit fate by standing on the sidelines placing little side bets about the outcome of life… if you don’t play you can’t win." – Judith McNaught
3. "Teachers open the doors, but you must enter by yourself.” – Chinese Proverb
4. "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." – Winston Churchill
5. "Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage." – Victor Kiam
6. "I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity." – Oprah Winfrey
7. "How much I missed, simply because I was afraid of missing it." – Paulo Coelho
8. "To dream by night is to escape your life. To dream by day is to make it happen." – Stephen Richards
9. "The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity." – Peter Drucker
10. “There are no mistakes, only opportunities." – Tina Fey
<<Quote for change>>
1. You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
- Buckminster Fuller
2. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
- Leo Tolstoy
3. A year from now you will wish you had started today. — Karen Lamb
4. By changing nothing, nothing changes. – Tony Robbins
5. It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad. - C. S. Lewis
6. Change before you have to.
- Jack Welch
7. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- Nelson Mandela
8. The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
- Albert Einstein
9. Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have.
- Margaret Mead
10. It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
- Charles Darwin
Read more from this series:
My top 10 quotes on leadership
My top 10 quotes on failure
My top 10 quotes on change
My top 10 quotes on positivity
My top 10 quotes on dreams
My top 10 quotes on communication
My top 10 quotes on opportunity
My top 10 quotes on ideas